The Woolhome All-Season Washable Wool Comforter is filled with 100% Australian Washable Sheep Wool, encased in extra soft 100% Cotton Cover. We use a special process to make this Wool Comforter Machine Washable. Australia produces the finest wool on the planet. Australian wool is remarkably breathable. It controls humidity and regulates body temperature, keeping you warm in the winter yet cool and dry in the summer. Perfect for people who tend to sleep hot or experience night sweats.
- 100% AUSTRALIAN WOOL: This luxurious comforter is filled with pure Australian sheep’s wool and encased in a soft 100% cotton cover. Our all natural, high quality wool is made, manufactured and sourced from ethically-raised sheep in Australia.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our duvet is allergen-free, dust mite resistant, breathable and naturally flame retardant for a better, restful night’s sleep.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING TECHNOLOGY: Australian wool is famous for its breathability and insulating properties. An incredibly versatile fabric, wool possesses naturally moisture wicking properties to help keep you comfortable in all climates.
- BETTER SLEEP: Our light yet durable wool comforters keep you cool in summer and warm in winter, resulting in 25% deeper, regenerative sleep.
- PURIFIED WOOL: Our unique AirSulation Technology™ makes our wool exceptionally soft, full, fluffy and light. All comforters have undergone a 12-step purification process to remove any particles, leaving just pure, clean immaculate wool.
- CERTIFIED: Our wool comforters are Woolmark© certified and tested to meet STANDARD 100 OKEO-TEX© criteria—each & every part is free of harmful substances & safe for human health.
- MACHINE WASHABLE EASY CARE: Our wool comforters are naturally chemical free and therefore require minimal washing. However, if you wish to wash your comforter, wash in cold water with a delicate cycle and dry on low. We recommend washing your comforter no more than once every six months. Keep the comforter out of direct sunlight to avoid yellowing.